A Day In The Life With Me

Oct 24, 2007

you're so good to me~ baby~~~~~ baby~~

wee~.. its been so long since i update dy.. almost a month i think.. haha..
a lottt.. of thingins happen.. but i cut it
short short short..


lets flashback... .. . . ..

*the downs*
-Shaz and Trizzi3 are history
- my hp spoiled (bye bye nice picts)
- lost 100 american dollars.. (bye bye money)
-my moms office got robbed
-my laptop is virus"ed" (bye bye everything)
- im gonna go surgery (bye bye "Benji" or bye bye hand "gulp")
anddd..
*the ups*
-i'm over it (couldn't have gone thru it that fast without my friends) haha... wee?! (^^)"
-mimi bought me a new hp while the other one is getting fixed..
-got a new comp.. (using comp now)
- matt matt hp is fixed.. yay..
-exams are going to be over soon~ and omg omg omg~!! play play play!!!hahaahahahahaha... stop. ((hope it doesnt turn out the other way *aiks*))
okie.. today just examing.. maths.. zzzzz..haha..
no picts... sieen... oh well... but but..
hear this song~ g slide (lil mama)
luv it~


thats all today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home