A Day In The Life With Me

Dec 8, 2007

Church Camp


Church Camp was heavenly.. ahah..
praise the Lord. whee~! enjoyed it so much~
unforgettable experience..
here are sum picts..er.. just 3 picts la actually..
thats all i have with me...



Justine And Her lil sis..

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

TAGGED by Justine.

Q1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
- erm.. 4 years old..
i live and breathe hello kitty, barbie dolls and masak-masak.. whee~!


Q2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
- getting use to the secondary life i think..


Q3. What are the 5 snacks you enjoy?
sour candiez.. gimme gimme~


Q4. What are the 5 songs you know the lyrics?
dunnnnooo... lazy to name.


Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire?
x donate $$$ to the poor.
x buy my dream guitar and house~
x sue all the *bleeps* that makes animals suffer.
x fly to the top 10 best shopping places to like.. sHoP~!! duh?
x share it with parents, lil bro and maybe 4 Chris~!


Q6. 5 bad habits-
x doing things last minute.
x taking my own sweet time to get prepared.
x bite my nails, end of my pen, anything thats nice to bite..
(gross)
x the need to drink cold water..
x at times.. words slip out frm my mouth.
or.. dun think b4 i speak or do stuff.


Q7. 5 things you like to do?-
x talk to my best buddies and Chris.
x hanging out with my besties.
x jamming my guitar and singing my heart out.
x to hear advice and give advice.
x to play and laugh out loud~!


Q8. 5 favourite toys-
x Chris and Matt - boytoys.. "wait .. that sounds wrg.. haha.."
x guitar~! duh.
x my mobile phone~ (how do i live without you~~)
x soft toys.. squishy ones..?
x mp3.. (spoil dy)


Q9. 5 things you would never wear?-
x a no sleeves shirt with a visible color bra strap.
x a skirt where when you dont have to bend and your undies are already showing.
x the way a lala wears..
x things i don't like lo.
x ... erm.




Q10. 5 things you hate to do-
x to know that there are such things as "rules" in life.
x to listen to naggings..... or even advices from hypocrites.
x to rush things..
x to lose my patience.
x to not be able to do whut i want do. ish.

i tag:
1. Jessie
2. Wai Mun
3. Wei Keat
4. Sharon
5. Poh Kiat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home