A Day In The Life With Me

Dec 21, 2007

If I Just Breathe.

i'm going for hand? surgery tmr.
if anyone has noticed. there's this "swollen" thingin. on my right wrist.
(Benji) yea. it has a name.
so.. i havta get it out. cuz it kinda hurts n its not suppose to.
alrite.. i'm hearing "you'll be alright. you'll be fine. small cut ny."
then there comes the "expect the unexpected" running through my head.
im so.. excited at the same time afraid.
why afraid?
nth de ma.. small thing ny.
cuz im a chicken damnit~!
if that surgeon has no skills and leaves just a lil bit of that thingin behind,
it'll grow again.
(nooooo..)
if he damages my nerves. my hand will be paralyzed.
(kill me)
i'll so make him pay.

wish me luck.
just wanna get this over with.
hee hee.
cant wait!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home