A Day In The Life With Me

Feb 19, 2008

Its all about having fun.

Thailand. ^^




this Lil Miss Sunshine here.. (yi yi)
is so far the happiest kid i've ever seen.
she's so adorable. whenever she see's me,
she'll run over to me ,hold my head, comes right to my face, say (chie chie~), giggles then runaway. the next time the bus stops, she'll start running to me again. miss her so much. hee.


Cousies had a mini party at midnight.
Joked like crazy, played cards and watched Resident Evil till morn.


the beach rocked. loved it there. i got kinda darker but it was worth it. =)



Stiney's bday~!

The 8 of us, celebrated Justine's bday in Sunway Piramid.
we went redbox. hee. it was outrageous.
fun fun fun.

(the 8 shots.)

*snap snap*





Mashimaroes. hee.


In R.L.C. surprise surprise~


and thats about it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home